Monday, March 05, 2007

Lauren Pickard

Hey Class of 98! I am excited that this blog is going to be up and running again so that we can all get caught up with each other again. I am sure a lot of you have heard my news... I am engaged and getting married on July 7th 2007!! I am marrying an amazing man named John Hester and he has an 11-year old boy named Cody who will soon be my step-son! You are all welcome to come to the wedding in Atlanta. For more details, please visit our website: http://lpickardandjhester.weddings.com.

My other news is that I am in graduate school at the Psychological Studies Insititute here in Atlanta working on my Masters in Counseling while continuing to work full-time as a legal assistant at Hyatt & Stubblefield. So, as I am sure you can imagine I am staying busy and getting ready for the big day in July!

Looking forward to hearing what the rest of you have been up to. I can't believe that it has been almost 10 years since highschool!

Me and John at Hannah's wedding
Me, John and Cody in London visiting my parents.
























Cody

No comments: