Wednesday, May 04, 2005

And Vahbiz again...

For all of you who didn't get the joke about Vahbiz's fictitious pregnancy - that's just what it is (fictitious)! A bit of humour and a bit of sensationalism to create a stir! Hey, it got you reading, and getting in touch with each other, right? ;)

Before you begin to think that this entire blog is a bunch of lies, we would like to point out two things: (1) Everything else is true (trust us!) and (2) Vahbiz herself sanctioned this joke (she might not have realized how far we would run with it, though!).

Well, our attempt at humor has backfired slightly. Vahbiz has been inundated with callers congratulating her. So, please don't believe our joke, and don't spread any rumors. As Vahbiz herself said to us, "If my parents find out about it in Bombay, they'll fly me back, heh heh."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's a lie??!?!??!! Oh no...and here I was picking out baby gifts. Although, and don't ask me why, I did believe it when I heard it. Hmmm... Vabhiz....tsk tsk tsk. Take care of yourself.